London Underground Private Tour
- Varaktighet: 2 Timmar (cirka)
- Plats: London , London
- Produktkod: LUPT
This London guided tour begins at London’s oldest train station, Baker Street, where we will have a quick peek at an abandoned tube station, known to only a few Londoners.
Travel to one of the oldest platforms on the system and meet a very famous American who revolutionised the building process. Geek out a little bit and talk about construction, find out how the underground system is constructed today. See a haunted station, and discover how accurate the tube map really is.
This is a great London private tour for all enthusiasts of big engineering, trains, and history. Guided by a local with 20 years of in-depth knowledge, you are sure to come away fascinated by this feat of engineering.
What you will experience:
- Learn about the history of the worlds finest Underground system
- Hear tales and stories as you descend into the depths of London
- Have a quick peek at an abandoned tube station and a haunted train station
- Travel to one of the oldest platforms on the system
Come and join us on one of the most unconventional London sightseeing tours!
Note: This tour is not suitable for pregnant ladies as it can get very hot in the tube.