Jack The Ripper Walking Tour & Ripper Museum Entry
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Product code: JACK
Go on the ULTIMATE LONDON TOUR!
This Combi tour includes :
1. Two hour visit to the Jack the Ripper Museum
2. Two hour tour through Whitechapel
3. Fun Local Guide
You start at the Jack The Ripper Museum. Learn about the murders!!
After the museum meet us for a Jack The Ripper Walking Tour
We will take you on a walk through the dark and narrow streets of London's famous Victorian East End. We will trace the footsteps and crime scenes of the murders Jack the Ripper committed. This tour is not for the faint hearted.
Allow us to set the scene…
It is the autumn of 1888, and a sinister serial killer is loose on the streets of London’s East End
You will see
- The places and buildings where his victims were murdered and found
- Streets, buildings and alleyways that have hardly changed since 1888
- The pubs and buildings where his victims drank, worked and lived
- The doorway where Jack the Ripper’s only clue was discovered
- Police photos of the victims and evidence
Visit the Jack The Ripper Museum and travel through East London to visit the many areas where he committed his crimes.
Let our guides tell you the story of one of London's most gruesome serial killers who's identity is still unknown from this day!