Windsor Castle and Roman Bath Tour
- Duration: 11 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Victoria, Victoria
- Product code: PSARJB
Adult (17+ Years) - £144
Child (3-16 Years) - £134
Days of operations: Thursday & Saturday
Departure time: 8:00am
Departure point: Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SR
what3words location: eager.play.forks
Return time: approx. 6:30pm
Return point: Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SR
Windsor Castle updates:
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- Windsor castle is closed on 26th of December so we will be operating a walking tour of Windsor instead
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open.
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
Windsor Castle closures:
25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
What we will see & where we will be
The world’s oldest and largest occupied castle also happens to be The King’s favourite weekend residence. Home to 39 British monarchs over the past 900 years, Windsor Castle is brimming with both history and splendour. You’ll marvel at the stunning State Apartments, which are decorated with paintings by the likes of Rubens and Holbein. There’s also St George’s Chapel, a fine example of Gothic architecture that served as the wedding venue for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Visit one of the most historical sites in the UK and get a glimpse of how the Romans made their mark! The Roman Baths may date back to 60AD but are surprisingly well preserved and offer a unique insight into the Roman way of life. Walk around this fascinating setting and take a sip of Bath’s waters in the Pump Room!
Estimated time back in London is 6:30pm